Our Experts Answer Your Top Heating and Cooling FAQs
Have questions about your furnace or air conditioner? That’s what JM Heating + Cooling is here for—we’re answering your top heating and cooling FAQs below. Find the HVAC help you’re looking for, and call 262-229-7571 to schedule service with us today.
There are a few signs that will tell you if your furnace is failing:
- It’s more than 10 to 15 years old
- Your energy bills are high
- The system doesn’t blow warm air anymore
- You hear or smell strange sounds or odors
If it’s time for a new furnace installation, trust our team to help you find the best system for you.
Here are a few easy ways to bring down summer energy costs:
- Schedule A/C maintenance every year
- Close blinds during the day to prevent sunshine from heating up the house
- Make sure all vents and ducts in the house are open and unblocked
- Set ceiling fans to rotate counterclockwise to push cool air back down
Looking for more HVAC questions and answers? Feel free to call our experts any time at 262-229-7571.